2015 m. rugpjūčio 18 d., antradienis

Welcome to 2nd Blessing Moon tribe generation: long live Creator Pavati Blessing Moon!

So yesterday I finished to write about Amadahy's cadency. Now I'll start to write about her daughter Pavati as Blessing Moon tribe creator. I already have some material for the first chapters. Firstly I'd like to apologize all my readers for the mistakes you can find reading the text. As you know English isn't my native language although I try to do the best. I always check and edit text many times, but I know that there is something I can skip and not pay my attention.
As I'll start to write about 2nd generation I'll also realize my some ideas for this story.
Firstly you'll meet new tribes. You'll find the short descriptions about every tribe in this Blog.
Second, I have an idea to write bios of all characters what were more or less related to Amadahy and Blessing Moon tribe. You'll find all these bios in my Blog too.
Here will be a lot of work, so sometimes I can be very slow writing new chapters, but I hope you'll be patient and will check my Blog.
Thank you all for your support and reading my story!

RoseNBlack

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą