2015 m. spalio 5 d., pirmadienis

For all who reads about Blessing Moon tribe amazons

When I lost Lonan, Tiva and Tansy I confess I was so upset that I even didn't want to play and write this story. Their death happened accidentaly as I use The Full House Mod and clicked on wrong button in CAS, so they all were deleted :( But I'm still playing and still writing, it just goes slower a bit, 'cause I'm also writing other stories you can find in my other Blog:


Now I'll need to play a bit and take more screenshorts for my amazons story, so bear with me, please. I have lots of ideas for storyline, but it needs a time ;)
I'll try to write new chapters as soon as it will be possible (when I'll have a new material and free time), so stay tuned!

Thanks for the reading!

RoseNBlack

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą