2016 m. rugpjūčio 24 d., trečiadienis

Sunshine Blogger Reward


Big Thanks for this award to @JLBDreamer! The Blessing Moon tribe will celebrate it dancing around the bonfire. Me too.
I just started to know @JLBDreamer as a writer, so I can't tell too much yet, but I really liked what I read. You can find her stories here: https://dreamingsimscom.wordpress.com/welcome-to-my-blog/
It's a big honor to me as my second story is nominated (My Simself legacy story was nominated by @Hemera123) I'm very very very happy!

So here are my answers to the questions:

1. Is writing just a hobby or do you want to make it a career?

Yes, I'd like to make writing a career, it's my very old dream. I have to finish my book, but no time and inspiration for that. I hope it won't last forever.

2. Which writers inspire you?

Once writer Paulo Coelho inspired me to write a story about the soul twins... It was an amazing feeling. Later the music I heard inspired me to start a book I still work on. Then after few years @pammiechick inspired me to start a story about the Blessing Moon tribe. Not only writers can inspire you to write something. If you are creative person almost everything can inspire you to write or compose something. Once I heard in a dream a song what later I composed, I woke up singing its melody.

3. So what have you written?

I'm still working on my book (it's already close to the end, I have to write just few chapters). I wrote a story about an angel "My Black Angel", a story about love "Charms of the night" (I was influenced by the movie "The Crow" and decided to write my own version)... I wrote many songs for my ex band, poems.
Unfortunately, I didn't finish any the sims story yet, but one day I will. I'm still working on my 3 stories "The Blessing Moon tribe" (Amazon Challenge), My Simself legacy (my own rules) and "After Kasanovas come Blaubers" (male prettacy challenge).

4. What genre do you like writing the most? What draws you to this genre?

I could call my stories and a book "magic reality"... I'm a big fan of fantasy and mystic. But of course, I don't think that my sims stories belong to "magic reality" genre. Although I have an idea to write something similar to the stories I'm used write - something really magic, mysterious and weird. I can't wait when EA will realize Supernaturals and will give us more possibilities to write something like stories about elves, vampires, witches, werewolves, angels, nephilims and etc. I don't know what draws me to this genre, I think it's just my nature. I have a very rich imagination and I am very creative and artistic person.

5. Do you read much and if so who are your favorite authors?

Yes, I read much, that's true. Although I don't have almost any time for books I'd like to read and it's really sad. My favorite author is Paulo Coelho. His "Alchemist" lightened my soul when I wasn't able to see any light and suffered... I like Salman Rushdie so much... His book "Midnight's children" left a very strong and deep impression to me. I adore Annie Rice and all her books about my beloved vampire Lestat. I like Scandinavian writers so much... I'll never forget Joel Hill and his book "Heart-shaped box" or John Ajvide Lindqvist "Let me in"... I read really many books and I would like to share all my impressions with you, but it will take too much time. Maybe next time?

6. For your own reading, do you prefer e-books or traditional paper/hard back books?

I can read all books, no matter if they are e-books or traditional books. I don't have how to read e-books, so I read traditional paper/hard back books.

7. What book/s are you reading at present?

Leonhard Thoma "Das Idealpaar". Yes, I read in German. It's a collection of the short stories. This writer is amazing.

8. What is your favorite movie and why?

"The Crow"... This movie touched me inside and even influenced me to write my own story... I know someone can think and feel different watching this movie. Sure, we all are different and it's ok.

9. When do you write?

I write when I feel the inspiration. Mostly. And when you can't write it's the worst what can happen to creative person.

10. Who is your favorite SimLit Author and why?

Oh, here are many SimLit writers I really like... Pammiechick, Maladi777, Marialein, Hemera123, CitizenErased14, ThePlumbob, iheardinox3, twiggy, Julyvee and etc.. If I'd mention them all it will take a lot of time again! All authors are my favorite whose stories I read and comment!

11. What advice would you give to aspiring writers of SimLit?

Don't stop writing! It's sad to watch when some people stop writing their stories and leave them unfinished... Yes, as it's SimLit many bad things can happen (I had such bad things myself), but you always can renew your stories. Writing is a great thing, it's like dance, it frees your soul. And sometimes you can feel alone if almost anyone doesn't comment your stories... I know it myself, it's bad and sometimes I feel upset for that, but... If even you're not popular SimLit writer like me here are still people what really read your stories. If even they don't leave comments. Believe in that and never stop writing. Be sure, they like your stories. Here will be always someone who will read it. And... You never know what will happen tomorrow.

As I already nominated SimLit writers on my Blog: http://rosesimstories.weebly.com/ I won't repeat myself, so my questions and nominations you'll find there. In fact, I'm nominating all SimLit writers whose stories I read, they all deserve that.

A lot of love to you all and my best nocturnal regards from a bottom of my heart!

RoseNBlack

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą