2016 m. liepos 20 d., trečiadienis

3.33. Let it be

Nikki woke up late. She was alone in the tent, but it didn't upset her. Nikki loved solitude, but still... It was weird she doesn't hear the voices of kids. Where could be they all? Nikki went outside. The day was sunny and warm, it was so good to feel the rays of sun on your skin again. Nikki smiled happily.
She turned around hoping to see her sons and daughters running around with other kids and how she was surprised when she realized that they aren't here. Nikki got scared. How could it be? Where are they all? Then suddenly she noticed a few cribs... She stood astonished and trying to understand what's going, her mind tried to find the right logical answer to her question and then Nikki remembered what Lakesha said her. She returned to the past... But perhaps she's in a dream? Nikki walked slowly towards the cribs hanging on the trees.
- Oh, my goddess... - she whispered looking at the babies. Her eyes filled with tears. - So it's not a dream... I really returned to the past.
Nikki gently touched every baby and smiled at them. She recognized her both twins Senia and Inara and her brother and Wenona's daughter Sihu. A mild thrill ran across her body.
- It's a sign... - Nikki said herself. - It's a very good sign... I can't ruin my life anymore. I promise your mom will be different, - she smiled picking up her daughter Senia. - Oh, how cute you are, my little one... - Nikki chuckled happily kissing baby's forehead.
She laid her daughter in the crib and picked up her other daughter Inara. Nikki looked long time and her daughter enjoying her. She felt happy that she's mother. Nikki thought she'll necessary have more kids with Tahatan. But will she have twin boys again or her nearest future will be different? Nikki didn't know it and it seemed like an interesting adventure and challenge to her.
- You, your sister and your father are most important to me, our tribe is most important to me, - she talked to her daughter rocking her slowly. - I'm glad I could come back to you...
Nikki cuddled her baby against herself and looked around. She smiled when she saw Kotori, Suletu and Wenona talking and laughing. Suletu was happy and she wasn't punished. Thinking about Suletu and Okomi Nikki thought that maybe this hope wasn't only for her, it was for them all.
Nikki kissed Inara and laid her in the crib. "Everything seems good, except my relationship with Tahatan", - she thought." - But I'll fix it, too",
Nikki went to play a horseshoe. It always helped her to focus on something important. Soon she noticed Maat and Kotori. Maat was pregnant. "So their son Chatan isn't born yet..." - Nikki looked at Maat and smiled. 
It was weird a bit to stand next to Kotori. Nikki remembered how she seduced him and what she did wanting to get him... She fell her eyes feeling ashamed and silently rejoiced that neither Kotori nor Maat can't remember it. They even didn't suspect that everything happened not at their own will. Nikki stood fearing to say something and just listeneed to Kotori and Maat.
Nikki knew she'll never do that again. Kotori isn't worth it. No matter how handsome and attractive he is... Now Nikki looked at him with different eyes.
Tahatan was the most important. Nikki knew she'll do anything for him, so when he came to Kotori Nikki rejoiced. It's her one more chance.
- May we talk, Tahatan? - Nikki's voice was warm and friendly.
Tahatan smiled at her.
- Sure...
They lay on the grass next to each other. They did it often before and it was so good to look at the clouds together again. They were still close... Nikki didn't want to lose Tahatan.
- What did you want to tell me, Nikki? - Tahatan asked her.
- Nothing special... - she smiled. - I just wanted to ask you to give me one more chance.
Tahatan gave a silent sigh.
- I know I hurt you... I understand how it's hard to trust me for you, but please... Let me prove you that I can be different, - Nikki turned her face to him.
Tahatan was still silent.
- I can't lose you... You mean me too much, you and our daughters. Let it be the last chance for me, please...
Tahatan smiled softly.
- And what I have to do with you, Nikki?
- Nothing. Just let me try one more time...
- Why?
- Why? - Nikki moved closer to Tahatan. - Because I am your moon and you are my sun. We can't exist without each other as darkness can't be without the light, Tahatan, - she looked deeply in his dark eyes.
Tahatan smiled and touched Nikki's hand.
- You are a wise woman, Nikki... Too wise and too beautiful...
- No... - Nikki shook her head. - I am not wise and I'll never get any wisdom if I'll lose you. Only being with you I can learn how to become better and learn a wisdom.
- Then let it be, Nikki... - Tahatan took her hand.
- Does it mean...? - Nikki looked questioning at her mate.
Tahatan didn't answer. He leaned and kissed her lips.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą