2016 m. balandžio 22 d., penktadienis

3.5. Maat

Wenona felt distressed and very upset. She really didn't expect that Nikki and Noel's joining the tribe will cause so much confusion. Noel was in his own place, but Nikki was quite another... It might have been much better if they would still live alone surrounded by wild nature like before, but as a tribe they would have been doomed to disappear. Nikki and Noel's coming to the Blessing Moon tribe was a miracle, so it would be very unwise to drive them out. But that as it may, Wenona was angry. She didn't like conflicts and  felt guilty that she didn't tell Nikki how they live. Does this mean she is a bad creator? Maybe it's just needed a time to solve all misunderstandings? Wenona felt how a responsibility fell on her shoulders. The same responsibility that was bore by her mother Pavati and grandmother Amadahy. She was the third heiress and wanted to be right to her tribal people, to make the right decisions and be wise, but probably not always it's so successful.
- Hey... Wenona... - suddenly she heard her older brother Tahatan's voice. He came out from the nearby growing shrub like a silent shadow. - I was looking for you everywhere. Are you fine? Why are you hiding here?
- I'm not hiding... - Wenona muttered not looking at Tahatan. - I just wanted to be alone a bit.
- I see... You are angry and upset, - Tahatan came closer to his sister. - But Nikki isn't bad, - he smiled softly.
Wenona looked angrily at her brother.
- I never said she's bad, but I'll not tolerate such behaviour in my tribe!
- Just talk to her...
- Don't tell me what I have to do! I am a creator, so it means I know what to do!
- Ok. I am sorry... - Tahatan said silently looking upset at Wenona.
Wenona gave a deep sigh shaking her head. She knew she didn't have to talk so to her brother, but it was so hard to control that anger. She wanted to apologize, but her lips were like locked.
At that time there was heard nearby a cheerful and nice female voice.
- Are there people?! I can't believe it! Hey!
In the middle of the tribal camp stood red-haired beautiful woman and waved cheerfully laughing.
In any other case, Wenona would be very happy seeing another person, but now she was too annoyed and angry, so it's not surprising that the tone of her voice was cold and unfriendly.
- Who are you? - Wenona asked red-haired woman coming to her closer.
- I am Maat, - she warmly smiled.
- If you also came to remind me about my duties then don't waste your time and leave my tribe! - Wenona said strictly and angrily.
- Huh? - Maat looked suprised at Wenona.
Maat shook her head and chuckled.
- No... Why I should do that? I am sure my sister knows her duties and I came with friendly intentions.
- Really? - Wenona calmed down a bit. - Are you from?
- Before the big punishment of Gods I lived in a small tribe Kesi. Our creator died in the battle so we we were condemned to disband our tribe and start over. Creator's daughter was just a child and I hoped she'll grow up and will be able to start everything anew, but then... World what existed before died. I looked at death's eyes, too, but I think Nanina decided that I'm still needed in this new world. Luckily it's not empty like I thought before, here I found you and your tribe! - Maat was full of sincere joy.
Wenona nodded and smiled at Maat.
- Welcome to the Blessing Moon tribe, Maat! My tribe will be your tribe, but remember that I'll not tolerate any bad behavior and I follow only my own laws and rules!
- Of course, my sister! - Maat bowed smiling at Wenona. - I was taught to respect others and their will in my native tribe.
- Then everything should be good, - Wenona smiled back at her new tribal member and left.
Maat stood alone thinking. "Something is wrong here... I can feel it even with my skin. But let's hope my knowledge and experience will help them to solve all their problems".

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą