2016 m. balandžio 25 d., pirmadienis

3.7. The tribal meeting

Wenona looked at all standing beside and smiled. She rarely smiles, maybe because she had not an easy childhood, but her smile was always sincere and genuine.
- When this world was different, I had a friend on behalf Akecheta, - Wenona started to talk. - He has been seen more summers and winters than I and my brothers, in addition, he was a man of spirits and knowledge, so his lips frequently spoken wisdom, even though he was very young. Why did I remember Akecheta today? Because I think I made a big mistake forgetting his wisdom, what I learned from him, when I was only sixteen summers.
Tahath looked at his sister and quietly nodded. Kotori smiled. They found what their sister wanted to tell.
-Akecheta always used to say that every person is born being free as a deer or an eagle, soaring height above the Black Mountain. "Nature is our home, we are all brothers and sisters, no matter what language we speak, walking on two legs or fly," - so spoke Akecheta and his words always seemed the truth to me, - Wenona looked at Nikki.
Nikki looked back at tribal creator not daring to interrupt her. Wenona's words sounded too much dignified and solemn that she would be dared to oppose.
- Yes, our father was a slave, a slave and tribal sister brought up us when we lost our mother and I'll bow my head to these people to the rest of my life, because they gave me and my brothers all their love and warmth, if not for them, we wouldn't be what we are today. Neither my father nor my step-father never been slaves to me, they always were the people I loved. I believe in Akecheta words and I feel that my purpose as tribal creators is to walk in his footsteps. We were all born be free regardless of whether we are men or women, so there never will be more space for slavery in the Blessing Moon tribe. For what are needed the slaves, when we have the tribal sons? - Wenona smiled. - Are they unable to carry out all the work and be useful to the tribe? The tribal sons aren't intended to be sacrificed to goddess Nanina. If my mother and other Amazons would be realizing that before we might all be avoided the great punishment of Gods. Second, the world is too few people we could to kill each other senselessly. If we want to save our tribe, we have to appreciate both men and women equally. The tribal sons have the right to choose what woman they want to mate, they have the right to express their views at tribal meetings and live in their native tribe until the end of life. Amazon has always been and will be a free to mate outside the tribe. Maybe somewhere are the single men's tribes, so why not explore the world? If Maat, Nikki and Noel found our tribe, it means that there are more people in the world. Amazons are always free to find the child's father outside the tribe.
- Creator Wenona... - Nikki looked at Wenona with concerned glance. - May I ask?
- Of course, Nikki, - Wenona nodded.
- If we'll not sacrifice the tribal sons to goddess Nanina how will we thank her then?
 - Aren't more ways to thank Goddess in this world? - Wenona smiled. - Goddess Nanina always bless us by giving us the fertility and rewarding us with beautiful daughters and strong tribal sons, so that's why we couldn't thank her with more meaningful gifts than tearing our hearts and sacrificing our sons? Nanina is love, isn't, Nikki? In addition, we don't have a shaman or  tribal daughter or son who could communicate with the spirits...
- Me and my brother were brought up by shaman, - Nikki replied shyly. - She taught me something... I could do a try to go this way. By the way, this way is very close to me.
- Great, Nikki! - Wenona was glad. - Necessary go on this way, what is close to you! I'm sure the spirits will tell you how we can thank the goddess Nanina without sacrificing our sons and brothers.
Maat smiled warmly and looked at Wenona.
- I like the way how my sister and creator Wenona thinks, her soul is wide and deep as a river and her mind is sharp as a knife's blade. Where I was born and grew up, it was always appreciated the wisdom and knowledge, so I hope that Wenona will not object if I'll share my knowledge with her and the Blessing Moon tribal people.
- Only a fool can think that he knows everything, - Wenona smiled a bit. - Tribe without knowledge like a bird without wings. We need a person who can not only teach us how to pray to goddess Nanina, but also a person who can make us more open mind and teach us something more than we know and are able to. Do you agree to be our scholar, Maat?
- I would be honored, - Maat bowed respectfully.
- Does anyone object that the tribal scholar would be Maat? - Wenona took a look at all.
- No, no... - all shook their heads.
- Then announce Maat our tribal scholar!
Together with Wenona's words rippled the joyful shouts. All liked red-haired woman with always smiling eyes.
- My big sister and creator, - blond-haired young guy smiled and raised his hand. - I'll turn eighteen springs soon, so I thought... What do you think if I'll look around for some plants around and will plant a garden for us? I love plants and I feel a strong bond with our Mother Earth, so I think I could be useful as gardener and help Nikki with plants as she is gonna try the shaman's life style.
Nikki smiled at young boy. She liked him.
- It's a great idea, Okomi, - Wenona nodded. - It would be great to have a small garden in our tribe. I'm sure Nikki will be glad too having you as her helper.
- Thank you, big sister and creator, - Okomi smiled happily. - I'll try to learn exploring the nature and plants around and I believe I'll be good gardener in time.
- I believe in that, too, Okomi. So here is our gardener Okomi, - creator smiled back at the guy. New joyful shouts rippled. When all became silent Wenona looked at her tribal people. - Now I want to tell you something important... - she did a short pause. - The spring came and all what is live in this world awoke. We need the food and new tents as those aren't strong we live in. Just remember how many times our tents were broken by strong storms, - Wenona looked at her brothers, Okomi and Suletu. They silently nodded in agreement. - I know it's not easy to find animals after the great punishment of Gods, but I think we should try it again. It's a great time for that now, so our tribal sons could go to the forest and look for the traces of animals. Maybe they'll be lucky.
- Yay! - Kotori and Tahatan almost jumped in joy. - We can go to look for the traces already tonight, sister, - offered Tahatan.
- May I join your brothers, dear creator? - smiled Noel.
- Of course, Noel, - Wenona nodded. - Tahatan and Kotori will be glad having you in their company.
- And me? - Okomi smiled shyly.
- You'll stay with us in camp, - Wenona said.
- When you'll celebrate your eighteen springs we'll take you together with us, I promise, Okomi, - Tahatan smiled at guy.
Okomi was upset a bit, he so wanted to go together with men, but he still smiled and nodded.
- Then it's a time to prepare for the trip to the forest, - Wenona turned her face to the men.
- Yes, - Tahatan nodded.
- I hope my speach helped to understand many things about the Blessing Moon tribe and my laws, - creator looked at Maat and Nikki. - Only a united tribe can be strong. Only weak and despicable people humiliate others. I hope my sisters understand what I'm trying to say them.
- I do, - Maat nodded.
- I respect your will, creator Wenona, - Nikki bowed.
- Great! Now all are free! We have a lot of work to do today... - Wenona said.
When all left the ceremonial square Wenona stood alone for a while. Finally, it was put the first foundation for her tribe. Now all what was needed that this foundation would take root.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą