2016 m. balandžio 20 d., trečiadienis

3.4. My tribe - my laws and rules

- Do you understand what did you accused Nikki? - strictly asked Wenona. - How can you do so, Kotori?!
- I didn't accuse her, I just told her that she would cease staring at me, because otherwise I'll start to think she's stikini! - fervently defended Kotori.
- You can't say so Amazon! You are lucky you are among insiders, otherwise you may be punished for that!
Kotori gave a deep sigh feeling annoyed and angry.
- And if you remember only shamans can see stikini, Kotori... It's very serious accusation, - Wenona looked serious at her brother. - I hope you'll not repeat your mistake again.
When she left  Kotori stood silently thinking about what his sister just said. "She doesn't understand... I think she'll never understand what means to be man in that damned amazons world", - he thought looking somewhere in the distance. He loved his sister, but he hated silently the Amazons world. Kotori still remembered how his mother sacrificed his uncle Mato, Okomi's father. He wasn't sure he'll be able forget that horrible morning someday. He remembered his father who lived as slave in slave village - market. Their father Sakuruta never complained about his life, but they heard that he escaped together with other slaves before the punishment of Gods. Of course, his father was already dead, so they'll never know the truth, but Kotori was sure his father always wanted to be free. Just like he although he wasn't slave. But even tribal sons didn't have too much rights in Amazons world. He silently hoped that all Amazons died like many people, he dreamed of that day when his sister will make them free of all tribal sons duties, but now he wasn't sure. If Nikki will stay here he can be forced to breed against his will. Deep darkness  lived in Kotori's soul since the day when he being a kid saw how was sacrificed his uncle Mato. Kotori shook his head. He'll never give up. If Wenona will decide to sacrifice him he'll show them all what he is able to do.


At that time when Kotori stood alone sinking in his gloomy thoughts, distressed Noel pushed the chess figurines. He really hoped not such beginning. However, Noel knew his sister. He was worried not only because of the fact that Wenona may drive them out of the tribe, he was worried about his future too. If here the men were treated in the same way like in his native tribe then he is lost.
- If you don't mind I'll join, - Wenona sat to the chest table before Noel.
- Sure, my creator, it's a big honor to me to play chess with you, - Noel smiled a bit and looked at Wenona's eyes not hiding his anxiety and concern. - I am sorry for my sister's behaviour, creator Wenona... She's not bad, she's just... 
Wenona smiled.
- You don't have to make excuses, Noel. It's not your fault that my brother and your sister can't find  a common language.
- We lived in different tribe... - said Noel. - Men were sacrificed to goddess Nanina and...
- I know... Men were sacrificed in my tribe before, too. But I can promise you any tribal son will not be sacrificed here till I am alive.
Noel looked at Wenona surprised, but he was still worried.
- I think my sister Nikki thinks different than you, creator Wenona.
- Then she'll have to change her opinion, - Wenona smiled a bit.

No matter how Nikki hated Kotori she couldn't stop thinking of him. That drove her crazy. She even didn't feel how her eyes found themselves his tall strong built figure, how she imperceptibly found herself nearby. She understood that she can't find against her lust and she was sure that it's mutual. But everything ended different than she expected.
- Listen, Nikki... - one day Kotor  didn't handle it. - Do I disturb you or what? You are necessarily where I am...
- Maybe just ... let's mate and everything will be finished, - Nikki decided to be frank with Kotori. She looked at dark Kotori's eyes hoping to see the same lust she felt for him in his glance. - After all, we are both have the same wish, aren't we?
- What? Mate? - Kotori stared at Nikki. His surprised look betrayed that he really didn't expect it.
- You are tribal son, you shouldn't be surprised...
- Yes, I am tribal son, but I'm not saying I want to mate with you! - Kotori raised his voice.
- No matter what you want, Kotori! It's important what I want! - Nikki also raised her voice.
- Any Amazon will not force me to do what I do not want to! - Kotori flared. - I'll not mate with you, Nikki! Forget it!
- What?! How do you dare... - Nikki frowned.
- How? - Kotori smiled ironically. - I am not stuff you can use, Nikki! Look for the slave if you want to mate, I'm not your slave! - he said proudly with the same ironic smile on his face.
Nikki never felt so humiliated like that moment.
- You are just a man, Kotori, nothing more... - she claimed through clenched teeth. - Even if your sister is a tribal leader that doesn't give you more rights! You're just one more tribal son of many... for the way I was offended you will pay, I promise you that!
Kotori didn't answer, he just smiled and turned away from enraged Nikki.
When Kotori went Wenona came immediately to Nikki. She had heard Nikki and Kotori's each word, so it's not surprising that she wasn't happy.
- Don't you dare to frighten my brother, Nikki! - Wenona yelled at Nikki. - He has a right to have wishes just like you or me! If he won't mate with you look for another man!
- He is a man, creator, and it seems you forgot about it, creator! - angrily retorted Nikki.
- No, I didn't forget about it! But it seems you forgot that I am the creator and tribal leader here, not you, Nikki! 
- Your men can do what they want to! How it can be?! You don't follow Amazon laws!
- Are you judging me, Nikki? - Wenona narrowed her eyes. - My tribe - my laws and rules! World isn't the same like it was before, Nikki, it's a time to open your eyes wider and look around! If you don't like my laws you are free to leave us and live as you wish!
Nikki bit her own lip not knowing what to answer. She didn't want to leave the Blessing Moon tribe. 
- Your brother offended and humiliated me... - she said at least. - I'll not forget it, creator Wenona...
- Humiliated and offended? What are you talking about? - the light irony was felt in Wenona's voice. - Anyone doesn't talk in such way like you even to slave in my tribe, so stop whinning as you got what you deserved! 
- Sister! Nikki doesn't know your lows, - Tahatan came to Wenona quickly trying to calm down her.
- If she doesn't know she always can ask, - Wenona answered firmly.
 Nikki turned away and hid in the tent. 
- Let's go, Tahatan, - Wenona said in a calm voice. - I am sure she'll understand she's wrong.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą