2016 m. balandžio 12 d., antradienis

Very special announcement

Few days ago I had very serious issues with my laptop and unfortunatelly, I couldn't save my games and material I was prepared for new chapters :( All issues are solved, my laptop works perfect again, but... I lost my beloved characters and some stories I'll not be able to continue :( I know it will make upset not only me, but also those readers who loved Kasanovas family and story about king Alistair Crawford. But here is a good news, too. Blessing Moon tribe didn't die - luckily I had the notes about all my characters, so I could "resurrect" some children of my older characters. Sure, they'll look different a bit as I couldn't work on their genetics, but I tried to give them similar appearance as much as it was possible. (If I could know that my last chapter will be so fatal... *sighs*). You'll meet Wenona and her brothers Tahatan and Kotori, Suletu who had to become Moon Maiden, gloomy Okomi... and even Pimdora's daughter Sidesia, princess Iordia, queen's Olinia daughter, Odice, who was hated by her mother Annoe and Hassun's daughter Nenia. Sure, you'll meet new characters, too. It will be a big jump in time enough. If you remember all my mentioned characters were babies or kids before, now they will be much older. I had totally different plans for new chapters about new era, but my laptop decided I have to write them different :D  It's ok, I love challenges, but it was really sad to see that all my characters I so loved are gone forever :( But let's be positive - every end means the new beginning.
Stay tuned!

Yours Rosen Black

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą