2016 m. gegužės 30 d., pirmadienis

3.23. Wenona: "I'm the creator"

I am Wenona Blessing Moon, a daughter of creator heiress Pavati Blessing Moon and honorable man Sakuruta. My name means "firstborn daughter" in my native language. Now I am creator and tribal leader myself. It's not easy to be creator, especially when you have to punish those you love. It's also not easy when others aren't happy with your decision. I mean my brother twin Kotori. He came to me and asked:
- And that's all?
- What do you mean? - I asked Kotori.
- Do you call it punishment?
His voice sounded ironic and even derisively, I couldn't allow him to talk to me in such manner.
- I don't know what you think and this time I won't know it, my brother, - I said him. - I am a creator of the Blessing Moon tribe and I decide how to punish my tribal people if they are unfaithful to tribal laws and traditions you like it or not.
Yes, I know I raised my voice and looked at him with pride in my eyes, but I didn't have another choice. If even Kotori is my brother twin he has to know that I am tribal leader and I know what I do. My brother knows me as I know him, so he understood my glance and my words. He didn't like what I said him as he turned away and left me, but he still accepted my decision. I didn't ask Kotori what he thinks and why he wished that Suletu and Okomi would be more punished, but I could say I know the reason. Kotori had a crush on Suletu when we were younger and she rejected him, but my brother's grievances isn't the reason why I should punish Suletu and Okomi even more than I punished them. I think this punishment will be enough to them for the whole life.
I couldn't sleep the whole night that night. I was sad that I had to do that. Someday we all were happy kids and we were one family. Yes, it was a time when Okomi hated Tahatan, but we were so young... Now everything is forgotten and forgiven, Okomi loves Tahatan like his older brother and Tahatan is upset for him as he cares of Okomi like he always did... Unfortunately, we aren't kids longer and to be adult isn't easy. You make mistakes and learn from them, mostly it's always painful. If you think you did right, but others think you did wrong. Someone will love you and someone will hate you silently. I think Suletu and Okomi hate me, they didn't talk to me since that night. However, they'll never say that loud as I am a creator. You'll never be good for all if even you'll be the fairest and most honest person in the world. And I feel really lucky that I've met my soulmate Noel. Life would be much harder without him. He is my adviser and my soul's consolation when I'm sad. Sometimes he reminds me my brother Tahatan. They both have strong spirit, it's not easy to break such people. Noel always finds the solution and the right words when they're needed. I felt really very bad when I found that I'm with child again. Otherwise I would be very happy, but after all what happened to Suletu and Kotori... However, Noel rejoyced and even wiped a tear of joy.
When I said him what I think and how I feel he listened to me looking at me with serious face and said:
- You did what you had to do, my love. If someone did something wrong they have to be punished. I know it's not easy to be a judge, but you are creator and it's your duty. If even all your decisions become a burden... Never doubt in yourself if even you'll make a mistake someday, people need a leader they could follow, - he looked deeply at my eyes. - That's what I learned living in my native tribe and watching my creator there. There were some women what wanted to see her dead, but they didn't dare to rebel against her as she never doubted in herself, - he smiled at me. - However, life goes on, my dear creator, you can't stay in your past as your tribe needs you here and now. And here I am, your soul twin and your devoted friend, I'll always help you to carry your burden, you can count on me.
I didn't have what to say, the best answer was an embrace.
 I know I can count on Noel... I'm not the only who loves Noel. All kids in our tribe adore him. He always know how to make them laugh telling them funny stories about animals and tales. If it would be possible they would follow Noel anywhere and it always makes me smile.
Our Sihu is daddy's girl.
But who wouldn't love Sihu? Even Kotori has a special and soft spot for her in his heart.
It's so good to see her and other kids enjoying their childhood. When I look at our children I always think that we are still happy tribe if even we have bad moments sometimes.
Yes, Noel is right. I'm the creator and I have to lead my people to the future. If I punish them I do that only because I love them and want to teach them respect the tribal traditions and laws. I'm not a torturer. I just want to be right. If even someone thinks different.
I hope Suletu and Okomi will forgive me someday.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą