2016 m. gegužės 1 d., sekmadienis

3.11. Love is never too much

Although the festival ended, anyone didn't drink the drink of friendship, didn't dance around the campfire and the incense didn't burn, love and friendship continued. People smiled, laughed and openly expressed their sympathy to each other.
At the same night of celebration of Love Nikki and Tahatan moved together in one tent. Nikki thought a lot of him, what a wonderful and strong his body is, how his dark eyes shine in the dark and the gentleness of his lips when he kisses her... She wanted to have him all the time, sometimes maybe even at the worst moment her desire has arisen to grab Tahatan by the hand and make love to him somewhere hiding under the trees. But Nikki wasn't sure if it's love. Somewhere close she always felt Kotori, although he even didn't look at her. He still avoided her, they almost didn't speak, however, Nikki thought it's only for good. It's most important she fixed her mistakes and now everyone looks more or less happy and relaxed.
Maat painted a lot, Okomi gathered wild plants walking in the woods and tended his little garden.
Now Nikki didn't argue with Wenona, she was her right hand. It was so good to talk to her that night when all danced around the bonfire. They cleared all up and became friends. And it's really good to see her brother happy... Maybe it would have never happened if this world would the same like it was before the great punishment of Gods.
Life continues... Life grows inside Nikki and it was a real miracle to find it. Tahatan was surprised and very happy knowing that he'll become father.
- It's wonderful! I'll be father! I'll be father! - he shouted like crazy and Nikki enjoyed watching him with a smile on her face.
No, she doesn't need Kotori.... Tahatan is her best friend and he believed in her.
Meanwhile, Kotori really didn't think about Nikki and their quarrels. Only Maat lived in his thoughts, he was ready to run away with her to the edge of the world. Kotori adored every moment he spent with Maat. He never thought he'll fall in love so easily, but it happened and he knew it happened before the celebration. It only strenghtened his feelings and their friendship. They talked the whole night. After the celebration Maat and Kotori shared everything and everything they did was only a fun for them.
- May I kidnap you? - once Kotori asked leaning against Maat.
- And why do you need that? - Maat chuckled looking playfully at Kotori's eyes.
- Because I am greedy and I won't share my little red flower with anyone, - he smirked.
Maat laughed.
- Then you have to catch me!
- Catch you? - Kotori raised his brow.
- Mhm... - Maat nodded and laughed again. - Let's play a round-up!
- Ok...
- Close your eyes, - she told him. - And don't dare to look at me till I'll not give you a sign!
- Ok... - Kotori closed his eyes.
Maat giggled and ran through the grass towards the forest.
- You can look! - she stopped and turned to him.
Kotori opened his eyes.
- You are too far! - he rushed towards Maat.
- I don't think so! - she giggled and started run again. - Catch me, hawk!
- I will, my little mouse!
Kotori chased Maat around the meadow till she fell in a grass laughing. He sat down next to her.
- And? If you'll try to escape I'll catch you at once, - Kotori smiled.
- I see... - Maat chuckled wrapping her arms around him and pulling him to herself. - And who said I want to escape? - she kissed him.
- So does it mean a little mouse gave up to a big and scary hawk? - Kotori smiled kissing Maat's lips.
- Let's say so... - she winked at him and giggled.
- Teaser... - Kotori smiled and wanted to kiss her again, but Maat pushed away him gently.
- Not here... You promised to kidnap me, - she reminded him and stood up.
- Do you think I forgot it? - Kotori smiled and stood up, too.
- Then kidnap me, - Maat chuckled.
- As you wish, my red flower, - Kotori picked Maat up taking her on his hands and brought her in the forest.
- Bad hawk! Very bad hawk! - Maat started punch Kotori's chest gently laughing.
- I know.,, - Kotori looked at Maat smiling.
Soon they disappeared under the trees.



Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą