2016 m. gegužės 17 d., antradienis

The Spirit Animal Award

It's a big honor to me and the Blessing Moon tribe to receive such nomination. Thank you, DarciTheFox!

I accept this award as sign of the acceptance and honor that the Blessing Moon tribe really worth to live and exist.

1. Firstly I'd like to thank one more time to DarciTheFox and my other readers for being with me and the Blessing Moon tribe. And also big thanks Pammiechick and her tribe Wahini for inspiring me to write this story.

3. I am adult very creative and artistic person. I live in seaport near Baltic Sea, in beautiful and small country Lithuania in North - Eastern Europe. Yes, I am planning to move in Germany, but Lithuania will always stay my native country.
I love The Sims and I always wanted to write some wonderful story about my sims. I write a book and it's totally different thing than writing SimLit. Honestly, I've never written the stories in foreign language, so it's a big challenge and a great experience to me. I am really glad that I remembered my Indian Spirit (it lives in me since 12 years old) and let it live in my story. I love writing. I started to write when I was just a child. I wrote many things - lyrics for my ex band, poems, but stories are my favorite writing. I also like to dance, travel, paint, read books and to do many other interesting things. I am also a big fan of gothic music. It's my the only religion I guess.
The Blessing Moon tribe is very precious to me. It was my first The Sims story I wrote not only for myself, but I shared it with others. There were other stories on my Weebly Blog, but unfortunatelly, they weren't meant to survive my laptop's "apocalypse". My story about the Blessing Moon tribe is the only story I am writing now.

4. If I would be animal I would be a crow. I can't say why. But I found American Natives horoscope and it says that my Spirit Animal is Hawk. I would love it. Freedom means a lot to me.

5. I would like to nominate from a bottom of my heart:

Marialein and her story about tribe Naheli
Sabreen and her The Elstree legacy
Pammiechick and her wonderful story "The Mansion On Horrid Hill" (I would nominate all her stories, but I don't know if I can to do that according the rules)
Persefona711 and her story about Moore family
ThePlumbob and her "The Bloomer Legacy"
Hemera123 and her "Forgotten Swans tribe"
Frantika and her story about tribe Dahae
Maladi777 and her "The Heffner Legacy"
iheartdinosx3 and her "Belle Legacy"
Kamio and her "The Guia Tribe"

1 komentaras: